Monday, November 23, 2009

Minor Details...

Just to add some details from the party I forgot that are kind of funny...

Before the party started Sarah realized that the handle on the door to her room was broken adn if you closed it all the way it couldnt be opened. During the party, I see Jaime literally kick the door in as if he were a character on The Shield and I ripped him apart. Something along the lines of "DAMNIT JAIME! I have absolutlety NO problem kicking you out of here RIGHT now. Youre such an idiot!" Only to watch his face drop and look so sad, then to here Sarah say..."Jacque, I asked him to because the door couldnt be opened" oops.

As most of you know, Katie has a weird obessesion with ketchup. At the end of the night she watched a group of English boys from the hostel (I refer to them as the Hansen brothers) go into the fridge and steal her beloved bottle of ketchup. ..that was all they took. Apparently they made up some lame excuse as to why they needed it when she confronted them so she let them take it. Such a sweetheart.

Also, this guy who is now called "Disco Graham" had his eyebrows shaved off. Yes, both. When the Hansen brothers walked in I thought "Ha! I knew that one was gay!" Because he had his eyebrows penciled in...apparently the leader of the pack just shaved them off while he was sleeping and he had no choice, he also isnt gay. Another one of them only had one eyebrow shaved...he looked like a bigger idiot. But of course, the pack leader had to shave off poor passed out Graham's eyebrows...with MY razor. But the next morning I decided he deserved it because the chair he had been passed out in had a huge wet spot which looked like pee...good riddance to your eyebrows sir.

I think that's it... :)

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment