Thursday, December 24, 2009

Business

1. I just figured out how to allow EVERYONE to post comments. So if you have or have had something to say... please feel free. Unless it's rude. Then I dont want you reading this blog anyway.
2. If you would like to be emailed this blog when I post a new one automatically please let me know! Either through email jlgowin@gmail.com or facebook or whatever and leave your email address. This may only apply to ten people though im sure not that many more would be interested. ;)
3. Again I apologize about the lack of apostrophes and commas. I get hyped up and all grammatical knowledge goes straight for the window. Thank GOD for spell check.
4. If you arent a follower...please, become one. Just so we know youre out there and showing some love. We appreciate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment